This bundle includes the following TAE Learner Guides, which have been packaged to support the nine core units in the TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment:
- SHEA101 Assessment Field – Learner Guide
- SHEA102 Delivery and Facilitation Field – Learner Guide
- SHEA103 Learning Design Field – Learner Guide
- SHEA104 Address Adult LLN Skills – Learner Guide
- SHEA107 Design and Develop Assessment Tools – Learner Guide
You will also receive (via email):
- a zipped folder containing all templates associated with the above resources; and
- a press-ready PDF version of the Introduction to the Learner Guides, free of charge.
Cert IV in Training and Assessment – Individual Set (Core Units)
The postage and handling charge is $14.
Products will be delivered within 7 to 10 business days, via Australia Post (orders under 5kg) or courier (orders over 5kg).
- Express-post delivery is available at an additional cost.